Situated in Dublin’s Grand Canal Dock, Charlotte Quay is the sister restaurant to the famous Coppinger Row restaurant, and has become a hugely popular venue in Dublin.
With the choice of either relaxing in the restaurant, with stunning waterfront views, or some light-bites and drinks in the bar and heated waterside terrace, Charlotte Quay is a must-see in Dublin’s thriving tech hub, Grand Canal Dock. With it’s close proximity to the Bord Gais Energy Theatre and other main attractions such as The Aviva Stadium, Charlotte Quay makes for an ideal location for a pre show/match meal.
Using the best locally sourced ingredients for both food and cocktails, Charlotte Quay is proud to be part of the local family in the docks.
Exclusively on TheTaste Charlotte Quay is offering a 3 course dinner for 2 people and a bottle of red or white house wine for just €60.
– Voucher is valid from now until February 28th 2019
– To book please call (01) 908 9490 or email email@example.com and mention you have a Taste Voucher
– Voucher valid for a 3 course dinner for 2 people from a set menu and a bottle of house wine
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Voucher valid from Monday – Saturday
– Steak Special available for a supplement charge
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Offers Subject to availability
– Max 2 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy