Knights Bar at Clontarf Castle Hotel is the jewel in the crown of this extraordinary 12th century castle – a handsome room with polished wooden floors, warm red leather banquettes and tub chairs, open fireplaces and ornate pitched ceilings, and a place that holds a very special place in the hearts of the local Clontarf community.
Knights Bar has a fresh new look with a series of cosy, green leather-upholstered booths adding a classic, almost retro touch and making a perfect backdrop to an enjoyable midweek lunch.
Whether diners are nipping in for a speedy bowl of seafood chowder, a substantial dish of braised Wicklow lamb, slow-cooked in a rich lamb broth, with Chantenay carrots, pearl barley, homemade scones and parsley butter, or have the time to order a prime rib burger cooked to order, there is something to suit everyone’s taste on the new lunch menu at Knights Bar, as well as the time they have available for lunch.
With signature sandwiches, quality cheese and charcuterie boards to share, a fresh fish of the day, dipped in a light batter made with Clontarf Castle’s own pale ale – appropriately named Cluain Tarbh, Clontarf’s original name in Irish, and made by local brewers, The Five Lamps Brewery – this is an eclectic gastro bar menu with something for everyone.
TheTaste and Knights Bar in Clontarf Castle are offering readers: A Main Course Each and a Glass of Wine, Beer or a Dessert in Knights Gastro Bar for only €30.
– Valid to purchase from now until August 31st 2018
– This voucher includes a main course each with a choice of a glass of the Marques de Plata Red or White, a bottle of Heineken or Budweiser, Bewleys tea selection or speciality coffee or one of our delectable desserts from the lunch menu.
– Advance booking is required by telephone: +353 1833 2321 or email: email@example.com & please mention you have a Taste Voucher
– The voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival in paper form.
– The voucher is only valid at lunch time Monday to Thursday between 12.00 and 3.00. Special dates may be excluded.
– There is a limit on the number of guests dining using Taste Vouchers. We have a maximum of 4 guests only per table or group dining on Taste vouchers
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
– Any overspend on the day should be paid directly to the restaurant
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer
– A maximum of 4 people per booking when dining with voucher
– Booking subject to availability