Clontarf Castle Hotel offers the perfect blend of old and new, mixing tradition and history with contemporary luxury. Located just 10 minutes from Dublin City Centre and 15 minutes from Dublin airport, this 12th century castle is the perfect setting for luxury getaway.
Let the fairy-tale begin as you wander up the leafy driveway to catch your first glimpse of the impressive façade, continue through the dramatic atrium lobby and step into the magical world of Clontarf Castle Hotel. At your leisure take the time to follow the impressive art trail, uncovering a series of intriguing pieces, afterwards discuss your favourite pieces over a glass of wine or perhaps try the wonderful Fusion Afternoon Tea experience.
Relax over dinner in the double AA Rosette winning Fahrenheit Restaurant, followed by an after dinner cocktail or craft beer in the Knight’s Bar, before retiring to your luxurious room for the night. Enjoy an Artisan Castle breakfast the following morning.
For just €185, Clontarf Castle Hotel are offering overnight accommodation for two people in a Deluxe room with dinner in the double AA Rosette awarded Fahrenheit and Artisan Castle breakfast the following morning.
– Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe room
– Dinner in the double AA Rosette awarded Fahrenheit
– Artisan Castle breakfast the following morning
Clontarf Castle’s beautifully re-modelled Deluxe Bedrooms come in a variety of boutique schemes from country Heritage to more contemporary schemes. Bold fabrics and wall coverings are used throughout with different ambiences being created through use of textile patterns, colour choices and bespoke art pieces.
Classic cuisine is prepared with a distinctively modern twist using the finest local produce. Specialising in dry aged beef and fresh fish with ingredients that are sourced from exceptional local Irish suppliers to ensure freshness and quality of flavour.
Combine this with superb service, great cocktails and fine wines and you have the ingredients for a perfect night out.
Since receiving their first AA Rosette in July 2014, the Fahrenheit Grill has proudly been awarded their second AA Rosette in July 2015 in recognition for the restaurants culinary excellence.
Clontarf Castle Hotel
– Voucher includes: overnight accommodation for two people in a Deluxe room at Clontarf Castle Hotel with dinner in the double AA Rosette awarded Fahrenheit and Artisan Castle breakfast the following morning
– Valid from now until March 1st 2018
– Booking is subject to availability
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel via email email@example.com quoting your voucher number
– Voucher valid from 18th January – February 9th, 18th – 23rd February and 25th February – 1st March
– Valid 7 days a week, limited availability weekends
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– €30 supplement for Saturday night
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 24 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only