Clontarf Castle is situated in gorgeous leafy Clontarf, a unique location moments from the seaside village that overlooks Dublin Bay and just 10 minutes from the capital city – plan 24 hours in Dublin and enjoy a fusion of laidback seaside vibes and Dublin city’s hotspots.
Clontarf Castle is a restored 12th Century castle hotel offering a perfect blend of Irish history and tradition with all of the luxuries of the 21st century. Indulge indoors surrounded by unique art pieces that adorn the hotel’s walls – take a tour of the art gallery with a guided map, experience Fusion Tea in the breath-taking atrium lobby, enjoy a cocktail in the time honoured Knights Bar or indulge in the new spring menus and interiors of Fahrenheit Restaurant with its wonderful high beamed ceilings & stained glass windows allowing for reflection on bygone days.
Be a tourist in your own city or discover somewhere new, venture to Clontarf village and promenade, taking in the boutiques, cafes and mellow atmosphere, stretch the legs and walk the pier to Bull Island or take a dip in the water at Dollymount. If the city lights are calling, you are only a short drive or DART to the centre, enjoy all that the city has to offer from museums, cultural attractions, retail therapy on Grafton Street or a pint and some people watching, there is plenty to see and do in Dublin’s fair city.
Discover the beating heart of the Viking town of Dublin or breathe in the salty air of Dollymount Strand with the ‘Summer’ package at Clontarf Castle Hotel. €239 per room per night including Artisan Castle breakfast with a choice of either lunch in Knight’s Bar or an Early Bird Dinner in the AA rosette awarded Fahrenheit Restaurant.
[su_note note_color=”#eeede9″]PACKAGE INCLUDES[/su_note]
Overnight accommodation in a stylishly designed deluxe bedroom with Artisan Castle breakfast.
Choose from a two course lunch in the time honoured Knight Bar with gastro bar favourite’s including our signature Knights’ Seafood Chowder & Braised Tender Wicklow Lamb or a two course early bird dinner in the stunning setting of the AA rosette awarded Fahrenheit Restaurant.
Valid Sunday – Friday inclusive for the month of August 2019
Close out dates 1st, 2nd, 9th August 2019
[su_note note_color=”#eeede9″]PHOTO GALLERY[/su_note]
[su_note note_color=”#eeede9″]CLONTARF CASTLE MAP & LOCATION[/su_note]
[su_gmap address=”Clontarf Castle Hotel , Castle Avenue, Clontarf, Dublin 3, “]
[su_note note_color=”#eeede9”]TERMS & CONDITIONS[/su_note]
– This voucher can be used Sunday to Friday in the month of August 2019 – Close out dates 1st, 2nd, 9th August
– This voucher includes either a 2 course lunch in Knight Bar or a 2 course early dinner Fahrenheit Restaurant
– On Sunday you will be dining off the all Sunday All Day Dining Menu in Fahrenheit
– Advance booking is required by telephone: +353 18332321 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org & please mention you have a Taste Voucher
– The voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival in paper form
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
– Any overspend on the day should be paid directly to the restaurant
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer
– Booking subject to availability.