We are delighted to team up with the hugely popular Asian Restaurant, Diep Le Shaker in Dublin 2, to offer you a Taste of Fine Thai Dining – enjoy a 3 course dinner for 2 people for €50. This is an award winning Thai Restaurant opened since 1999.
Since they opened their doors the restaurant has been a highly publicised dining experience known for outstanding Thai cuisine, exquisite cocktails, friendly and efficient service and its party atmosphere. The restaurant is neatly tucked away on Pembroke Lane in Dublin 2 behind Baggot Streets thriving nightlife. There is live music Thursday to Saturday ranging from bossa nova to pop and blues to jazz.
Highly skilled Thai chefs create the dishes using a delicate balance of herbs and layering of flavours that excites the palette. Diep have a strong reputation for Thai cuisine combined with the exuberance of our staff that has retained our regular clientele and gained new customers consistently.
Map & Location
Terms & Conditions
– Valid from the 5th of January to the 31st of March, excluding the 14th of February.
– Valid on Tuesday to Friday each week. Reservations are subject to availability, limited availability on Fridays.
– One voucher per 2 guests, max of 2 vouchers per table (4 guest maximum)
– Reservation is essential, vouchers cannot be redeemed without reservation.
– Mention voucher at the beginning of your booking, whether you’re booking by phone, email or online booking form.
– Items cannot be swapped for dishes on the a la Carte menu, however we will do our best to cater for customers with allergies.
– Main courses include steamed rice & fried rice.
– The voucher does not cover the cost of teas, coffees or sides dishes other than the rice stated above.
– This voucher cannot be used or combined with any other offer or discount.
– You MUST bring your printed voucher with you to avail of this offer. Emails on your phone will not be accepted in lieu.
Sample Set Menu
Tom Kha Gai
Lime scented coconut & galangal soup with chicken, lemongrass, mushroom & coriander
Fried tiger prawn dumplings in bean curd skins with chilli, coriander d
Duck breast salad with lemongrass, dried chilli, Thai herbs, roasted rice & lime dressing
Vegetable spring rolls with fresh plum sauce
Pad Goong Khing
Tiger prawns wok fried with onion, ginger, garlic, shitake mushroom, spring onion & light soy
Gai Phad Med
Chicken & cashew nuts wok fried with onion, garlic, peppers, spring onion, dried chilli & light soy
Grilled seabass fillets with a mild sauce of wild ginger, coconut, lemongrass & shallots
Gaeng Kiew Waan Gai
Green curry of chicken with green beans, fresh chilli & Thai sweet basil
Gaeng Panang Pak
Panang vegetable curry scented with kaffir lime, cumin, coriander & chilli
Chocolate & Chill Brownie with Vanilla ice cream
Fresh tropical fruit with sorbet