One of Dublin’s dining hotspots, Brasserie Sixty6 aims to bring an innovative accessible menu of the highest quality food and an expertly chosen wine list to diners in funky, stylish surroundings, all at a reasonable cost.
At Brasserie Sixty6 they take their food very very seriously. All the food is cooked to order and their expert chefs use only the finest ingredients, sourced locally from the most reputable butchers, fishmongers, green grocers, artisan bakers, and internationally from carefully sourced specialist food suppliers.
To celebrate Dine in Dublin Festival 2017, Brasserie Sixty6 are offering a 3 course dinner for two people with a bottle of wine and 2 cocktails for just €50.
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant on 01-4005878 you MUST mention you have a TheTaste voucher at this time
– Voucher valid for the Dine in Dublin Festival: 27th February to the 25th March 2017
– Offer is not valid 17th March.
– Offer is not valid on Bank Holidays
– Voucher valid for 3 course meal with a house bottle of wine plus classic cocktails for 2 only at Brasserie Sixty6
– Dinner us based on a set menu
– Voucher valid Sunday through Thursday all day and night
– Voucher can be used all day Friday & Saturday from 1pm to 6:15pm
– Diners can swap their dessert for a cocktail
– Booking must be made direct with the venue
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability