In the heart of Dublin’s thriving Creative Quarter, Fade Street Social is a well-loved dinning destination for locals and tourists alike. Fade Street Social is known for serving tempting contemporary Irish cuisine designed by Dylan McGrath.
The Restaurant at Fade Street Social embraces the ethos of local produce, treated simply, allowing the flavours to shine. The menu is distinctly Irish in concept, with updates on traditional Irish dishes such as Irish Stew and Braised Rabbit.
To celebrate Dine in Dublin 2017, we’ve got an offer that will let you try some of Fade Street Social’s best dishes for yourself. For just €80 you’ll enjoy 3 Course Dinner for 2 people with a Bottle of Wine and 2 glasses of prosecco on arrival for €80 Valid from 27th February to 25th March 2017.
studded with Smoked Salmon Baton breadcrumbed with Colcannon and Hollandaise
Roasted Pork Belly
with Crushed Turnip, Peppered Bacon and crispy Pork Rillette
Pickled Carrot and Tarragon Salad
strips of pickled carrot, wild leaves, nasturtium, rocket,shallots and chives bound in fresh carrot juice dressing
White Pudding and Cabbage Soup
with Nutmeg Potato Puree and thin slices of Duck Liver
Denver Roll Steak
with Brown Shrimp, Tomato and Smoked Butter Sauce
Classic Irish stew
with spiced cream, drops of potato mousse and crispy balsamic fillet, scented with lovage and celery leaves.
Rare breed pork chop with rosemary and a little crispy cracklin
Mushroom Open Ravioli
with Truffle, Parmesan and Gremolata
All mains courses served with a selection of sides
Hot Chocolate and Walnut Cookie
made from 100% Cocoa and roasted Walnuts, bound in a freshly baked home-style cookie, and an ice cream made with the wonderful flavour from the actual white of a Cocoa Shell
Banoffi in a Glass
Banana Purée, Caramelised Condensed Milk, Vanilla Crème Fraiche, Caramel Jelly, Digestive Biscuits, Banana Sorbet, Caramel Mousse.
Selection of Ice-creams or Sorbet
You can book Fade Street Social by phone or email
T: 01 604 0066
Terms & Conditions
– Offer valid for the Dine in Dublin period, 27th February to 25th March excluding St.Patrick’s Day March 17th
– Voucher valid for a 3 Course Dinner for 2 people with a Bottle of Wine and 2 glasses of prosecco on arrival
– Bottle of wine to the value of €40
– Voucher valid Sunday through Wednesday all day and all night
– Voucher not valid on Bank Holidays
– Voucher can also be used all day Saturday from 1pm to 5pm (Last booking time 5pm with a 2 hour dining window)
– Voucher can also be used for early dinner on Thursday and Friday from 5pm to 6pm (Last booking time 6pm with a 2 hour dining window)
– Offer includes 2 classic cocktails served upstairs in the cocktail bar either before or after your dinner
– Advance booking required you must mention TheTaste.ie Voucher at the time of booking
– Voucher must be printed and any overspend paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Voucher subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as a gift
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer