Saba is an award winning Thai and Vietnamese Eatery on both Baggot Steet and Clarendon Street, in Dublin’s city centre.
Saba, which means “happy meeting place” in Thai, serves authentic cuisine at reasonable prices and is renowned for its delicious food, fantastic atmosphere and award winning cocktails that will tantalise your tastebuds. Sanook![Enjoy!]
To celebrate Dine in Dublin, Saba Baggot Street are offering a 2 course lunch for two people for just €30.
22 Upper Baggot Street,
– Advance booking required by calling either Saba Baggot Street (+353 1 5631 999) mention you have a TheTaste voucher at this time
– Voucher valid for the Dine in Dublin Festival: 27th February to the 5th March 2017
– Voucher valid for 2 course lunch for 2 only at Saba Baggot Street
– Meal is based on a sample menu
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Offer valid 7 days per week
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased