The award-winning French Bistro, which launched in Spring 2015, prides itself on excellence in service, whilst delivering a consistently high quality food offering. The star of the show at Avenue by Nick Munier is the menu, which champions fresh seasonal produce, sourced from quality award-winning Irish suppliers.
Proprietor Nick Munier’s emphasis on high quality service was recognised by the IBA Awards 2016, where the team received ‘Outstanding Customer Service’ Award. Avenue was also been shortlisted for ‘Best Newcomer Restaurant’ in the Keelings Gold Label Awards and reached the Semi Finals of the San Pellegrino Young Chef of the Year Competition.
To celebrate Dine in Dublin Festival 2017, Avenue by Nick Munier are offering a 4 course Taste of France meal for two people for just €60.
Avenue by Nick Munier
1/1A Crow Street
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant on (01) 645 5102 you MUST mention you have a TheTaste voucher at this time
– Voucher valid for the Dine in Dublin Festival: 26th February to the 25th March 2017
– Offer is not valid 17th and 26th March.
– Voucher valid for 4 course meal for 2 only at Avenue by Nick Munier
– Dinner is based on a sample Dine in Dublin menu
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Offer valid 5 days per week
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased