If you have dined in Beeftro you will understand why they were the best selling dining offer last year and have received such amazing feedback. Enjoy it again or try it for the first time with this amazing offer. One of the best steakhouses in Dublin, Beeftro aims to bridge the gap between laid-back bistro dining and steakhouse meaty goodness. Beeftro has nudged its way in with a relaxed restaurant that prides itself on serving the best steak in Dublin.
The ‘1930s retro’ look is bright, clean and stylish, which steers well-clear of the usual macho steakhouse clichés. Beeftro prides itself on serving prime cuts of beef from stockman selected Irish Cattle sourced from the Scarlet Heifer Butchers. Their staff are friendly, efficient and well-versed in the intricacies of our steakhouse menu. All steaks are cooked to order, to deliver the best results and flavour. Based on a concept originated in Monte Carlo and supplied by the award winning butcher of 2015, The Scarlett Heifer ensures diners have the best beef experience in Ireland.
To celebrate Dine in Dublin 2017, Beeftro is offering a 3 course dinner for 2 people with a glass of wine or Prosecco each for only €40.
To view the full Dine in Dublin set menu on offer click here.
5 Balfe Street
Dublin 2 (Opposite The Westbury Hotel)
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant on 01-6779377 and you MUST mention you have a TheTaste voucher at this time
– Voucher valid for the Dine in Dublin Festival: 26th February to the 25th March 2017
– Offer is not valid 17th and 26th March.
– Voucher valid for 3 course meal for 2 plus a glass of wine or Prosecco each in Beeftro only €40
– Dinner is based on a sample Dine in Dublin menu
– Voucher must be printed & presented to restaurant on the night
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased