Fade Street Social is the place to eat in Dublin at the moment. Night after night it’s packed with diners enjoying an exciting array dishes dreamed up by Dylan McGrath. The Gastro Bar is relaxed and stylish, serving innovative, small plates that are full of flavour.
To celebrate Dine in Dublin 2017, we’ve got an offer that will let you try some of Fade Street Social’s best dishes for yourself. For just €60 you’ll get to select 6 tapas (3 per person) with a bottle of wine plus 2 classic cocktails either before or after your dinner. Valid from 27th February to 25th March 2017.
This is one taste we highly recommend and guarantee you will not be disappointed.
You can book Fade Street Social by phone or email
T: 01 604 0066
Terms & Conditions
– Offer valid for the Dine in Dublin month, 27th February to 25th March excluding St.Patrick’s Day March 17th
– Voucher valid for 6 Tapas in the Gastrobar for 2 people (3 tapas each) with a bottle of wine plus a classic cocktail each
– Voucher valid Sunday through Wednesday all day and all night
– Voucher can also be used all day Saturday from 1pm to 5pm (Last booking time 5pm with a 2 hour dining window)
– Voucher can also be used for early dinner on Thursday and Friday from 5pm to 6pm (Last booking time 6pm with a 2 hour dining window)
– Voucher not valid on Bank Holidays
– Max of 2 Tapas (1 each) can be ordered from the Grill Charred menu
– Offer includes 2 classic cocktails served upstairs in the cocktail bar either before or after your dinner
– Advance booking required you must mention TheTaste.ie Voucher at the time of booking
– Voucher must be printed and any overspend paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Voucher subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as a gift
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer