Druids Glen is a family friendly hotel and the perfect location for your family break this summer. Our family guestrooms consist of a king sized bed and a double bed to accommodate two adults and two children. For families with more than two children we can offer interconnecting rooms which can accommodate up to two adults and six children, a supplement will apply. We have a fantastic baby pantry which offers a bottle sterilizer, microwave, fridge and baby supplies and is available 24 hours a day.
There is plenty of family facilities to help keep our younger guests entertained including;
– Welcome activity pack upon arrival.
– An indoor swimming pool with dedicated children’s swim times daily from 8am until 11am and from 2pm until 6pm.
– Indoor play area Druids Den which offers a soft play area, wall puzzles, arcade games, foosball table, air hockey table, X-Box and much more.
– An outdoor playground with a jungle gym, swings and slides.
– Each room has a DVD player and we have an extensive DVD library where movies can be rented free of charge.
– We have a six kilometre walking trail around the grounds of the resort with many points of interest along the way including a secret fairy forest and picnic area.
– Enjoy the very best of Summer and explore the great outdoors with a delicious Druids Glen Picnic Hamper filled with seasonal Irish produce. Please enquire for prices.
– The Driving Range is a fantastic family activity. Complimentary golf clubs are available for adults and children of all ages.
– Our Kids High Tea Club runs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from the 8th July to the 23rd August and includes dinner and supervised children’s activities. There is lots of fun to entertain the children with board games, art attack, games room, make-over station, movies and more. The club runs from 6.00pm to 9.30pm and costs €20 per child per night. Children must be over 4 years old to attend and parents must kindly remain on the premises.
– Wicklow is the perfect destination for a family break with an abundance of sights and attractions to choose from including Glenroe Farm, Sealife Aquarium Bray, Clara Lara, Horse riding, Killruddery House & Gardens, Powerscourt Waterfall, Glendalough and a range of fantastic beaches nearby including Kilcoole, Greystones and Silver Strand, Wicklow.
– Overnight accommodation in a deluxe guestroom with full Irish breakfast the following morning.
– You will also receive €10 dining credit per adult towards a 3-course meal in Hugo’s 2 AA Rosette Restaurant
– €15 spa credit per adult towards treatments of 50 minutes or more
– €15 golf credit per adult towards a round of golf on Druids Heath course,
– Complimentary driving range tokens for all the family
– Access to the Health Club.
The elegant & spacious Deluxe Rooms offer plenty of space for a leisurely overnight stay, with one super king sized bed or a king and a double bed, WIFI, complimentary mineral water, in-room tea & coffee making facilities and bathrobes & slippers.
The chic interior design of Hugo’s coupled with the bright and airy atmosphere and gorgeous woodland views makes for a lovely dining experience. The room is minimalist in style with wood-panelling and a soft grey and teal blue colour scheme with comfortable velvet booths. Using the freshest of seasonal ingredients, Hugo’s Restaurant which holds 2AA rosettes for culinary excellence offers a variety of dishes to cater to all tastes.
With its picturesque views, the newly refurbished and extended Garden Rooms and Bar offers a warm, welcoming respite from the outside world – its luxurious interior and stunning terrace sets the scene for a relaxed experience.
Druids Heath which previously hosted the Irish PGA Championship, is known as “nature’s gift to golf”. As it weaves its way around quarries, trees, lakes and pot bunkers, golfers can absorb the breathtaking setting of this rare heathland course, with stunning views over the Irish Sea on what was once the doorstep of the ancient Druids of Ireland.
Step into the small yet perfectly formed bijou Spa at Druids Glen – Druids Glen received two awards at the Irish Tatler Annual Spa Awards 2017! 1st place for ‘Best Body Treatment’ for their Elemis Poultice Powered Muscle Release Massage & Senior Spa Therapist Daria, picked up a highly commended award in the ‘Best Therapist’ category. Experience aromas of essential oils, soft music and low-lit environs. Retreat from the world and escape the bonds of everyday life. The Spa at Druids Glen is a truly restorative experience.
Enjoy complimentary access to the Health Club which includes an 18-metre lapping pool, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and gym.
Bring the family! 2 children under 12 stay free of charge on a bed and breakfast basis in a family room, room type must be requested at booking stage and is subject to availability.
The magical setting of the hotel, the magnificent grounds and attention to detail has made the property a firm favourite with families, spa-goers and couples. You’re assured of the warmest of welcomes from the most discretely helpful hotel personnel you’re likely to meet!
For more information, please see: www.druidsglenresort.com
– Voucher valid from the 7th July until the 29th August 2019.
– Voucher valid Sunday – Thursday only, excluding Bank Holidays.
– Please refer to the availability calendar for a full list of all blackout dates.
– Two children under the ages of 12 share free bed and breakfast, please advise if you do not require a family room. A room with one super king-size bed will be offered as an alternative.
– €10 per adult dining credit valid towards a three-course meal in Hugo’s 2 AA Rosette Restaurant.
– €15 per adult spa credit valid on treatments of 50 mins or more, limited availability on Fridays and Sundays, no availability on Saturdays, not valid on day spa packages or monthly special offers.
– €15 per adult golf credit can be used towards a round of golf on Druids Heath course.
– Spa, golf and dinner bookings are subject to availability and all bookings must be made prior to arrival.
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift.
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
– Multiple vouchers can be purchased and used.
– All bookings to be made via the booking tool.
– Book early to avoid disappointment.
– Booking subject to availability and allocation.