Eccles Hotel, this Grand Dame of properties is nestled along the impressive coastline of West Cork’s Wild Atlantic Way. Steeped in 250 years of history and now restored to its former glory, this hotel has much to offer guests and lots to see and do in the local area.
Previous guests to have enjoyed the renowned Eccles hospitality include Maureen O’Hara, WB Yeats and Maeve Binchy and Pippa Middleton. They were all greeted with a warm West Cork welcome, enjoyed delightful seasonal menus and great service in a wonderful location that now awaits you…
The Harbour Bar and Restaurant at ECCLES Hotel in Glengarriff boast stunning panoramic views across Bantry Bay. On finer days guests can also avail of outdoor dining on our terrace with views over to Garinish Island that are second to none.
Locally sourced menus prepared by the Head Chef Eddie Attwell and his team cater for all tastes with our seafood caught fresh daily from the Atlantic waters of Bantry Bay. Eddie has previously worked in 2* Michelin restaurant Lenclume in Cumbria, and has appeared twice on BBC’s Great British Menu.
TheTaste and Eccles Hotel are giving readers the chance to experience a 2 Night Stay for 2 People with Breakfast and a Luxury Grazing Board for Two for only €199.
The luxury grazing board is a choice of 4 starters from the bar menu:
Eccles Fish Cakes
Fennel Jam, Dill Mayonnaise, Shaved Fennel, & Garden Leaf.
Pickled Pear, Mushroom Ketchup, Garden Leaf, Mustard Mayo
Smoked Gubeen, Bacon Hock, Piccalilli, Gem, Pickled Onion
Fennel Slaw, Wasabi Mayonnaise, Pickled Ginger, Garden Leaf
Prawn, Crab, Hake, Salmon, Toasted Barley, Apple Cider, Coolea cheese
Cider, Barley & Apple (Bantry Mussels When Available)
– 2 night stay in the hotel for two
– Luxury Grazing Board for Two
– Full Irish breakfast each morning
Eccles Hotel Glengarriff,
– This offer is valid Sunday to Thursday, until May 31st 2019 and bookings are subject to availability excluding events dates and Bank Holidays
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org quoting TheTaste Voucher number
– Voucher includes: 2 night stay for 2 including a full Irish breakfast and and a Luxury Grazing Board for 2
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– 24 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Hotel accepts no more than 5 vouchers per night
– Check-in time: 3pm and Check-out time: 11am, Must be over 18 to enjoy this offer, Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– A €20 supplement per room applies for stays including a Friday night and €30 supplement per room applies for stays including a Saturday night, paid direct to the hotel
– Accommodation in a double or twin bedroom, upgraded to a Bay View, subject to availability on check-in
– Upgrades available: Upgrade to Suite or Junior Suite overlooking the Bay is €20 per night (subject to availability, payable directly to the hotel), same terms apply if booking Friday or Saturday
– Children 0–12 years stay free of charge when sharing with 2 adults, maximum 1 child per room (cots & rollaway beds available contact the hotel directly)
– No pets allowed
– 48 Hour Cancellation policy applies
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
– Not valid towards reservations as part of wedding party