Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
Not sure what to give this Christmas? Stuck on what to get for that special friend, your favourite sibling, that colleague who goes the extra mile or even your boss? Give them dinner for two in Ely Wine Bar, “Irelands’ best wine bar”, with delicious Irish dishes, great wine and perfect hospitality.
Ely Wine Bar is the iconic Dublin wine bar with an intimate, contemporary yet elegant setting. A world-class wine bar, a must for anybody who enjoys a great glass of wine, a classic cocktail, excellent whiskeys or even a cold glass of beer.
Two wines perfectly suited for enjoying this winter and, better still, you can enjoy both by having a glass of each.
To celebrate the Ely Wine Bar are delighted to offer our readers the chance to enjoy…
– 3 course dinner for 2 people
– A bottle of Red or White Wine or as Ely are the wines-by-the-glass experts feel free to enjoy both wines by having a glass of each, as, at Ely, they pour four glasses to the bottle.
Whatever you choose you’ll love the two wines that Ely have selected.
Chateau Canon la Foret Bordeaux Superieur, France 2016 – Effortlessly charming red Bordeaux from a cracker of a vintage. Medium bodied with an abundance of fruit- fresh plum, cherry and blackberry, with soft tannins and a juicy finish.
Pieropan Soave Classico, Veneto, Italy 2018 – An iconic name in Italian wine, almost single-handedly responsible for rejuvenation of Soave. Fresh apple and pear fruit, lightly floral and with a subtle, almond nuttiness on the finish.
Just some of the accolades Ely has received this year:
“Ely are playing at the top of not just the Irish table, but up with the global best” ~ Tomas Clancy, March 2019
“One of the most outstanding restaurant wine lists in the world” ~ Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence, July 2019
“Ely is Ireland’s finest wine bar” ~ Sunday Business Post, August 2019
– soup of the day – ely Guinness bread, homemade butter
– smoked ham hock terrine – house pickles, toast
– cured West Cork salmon – horseradish, crème fraiche, green apple, ely Guinness bread
– Toonsbridge halloumi – antipasti, sesame, olive oil
– roast cauliflower – sweet date puree, toasted hazelnut, salt baked cabbage
– pan seared Irish cod – ratatouille, fish fume
– free range Irish chicken supreme – leg ballontine, butternut squash gnocchi, pok choi
– 28-day dry-aged rib eye steak – caramelised onions, hand cut chips, garlic butter – 8 supplement
– burnt honey cheesecake – bitter almond Ice-cream, almonds, clementine, balsamic
– chocolate hazelnut tart – caramel sorbet
– 2 cheeses – wine jelly & crackers
All our beef, pork, lamb and game are sourced through Irish farms.
– Please mention you have TheTaste Voucher when booking and voucher must be presented on arrival
– Booking is essential. If a particular date is unavailable then an alternative date will be offered
– This taste experience is valid from January 3rd until March 28th 2020
– Available Monday to Saturday from booking from 5-7pm with a 2 hour dining window, tables must be returned by 9pm
– Voucher valid only at Ely Wine Bar on 22 Ely Place
– This offer for dinner bookings only
– Wine credit of €30 can be put towards a different wine or cocktails of your choice
– Please note there is a supplement on ribeye of €8
ely wine bar
22 Ely Place,