Sitting within the magnificent 350 acre estate of Ashford Castle, The Lodge at Ashford Castle, County Mayo, is nestled on the banks of the beautiful Lough Corrib. Built in 1865, The Lodge is now part of the award winning Red Carnation Hotel Collection, offering a luxury country house appeal, elegant decor with a modern touch. Just forty minutes from Galway city, The Lodge has won numerous awards and has recently been named as one of the Top 5 Hotels in Europe by Condé Nast.
Wilde’s Restaurant offers a sumptuous fine dining experience or you can take some time out for some well-deserved pampering in a serene environment in a tranquil room with dim lighting and candles burning and, enjoying a relaxing experience at the Lodge’s Beauty Room. Set on a sprawling estate, there are outdoor activities galore, including falconry, horseriding and fishing, to be enjoyed, ensuring your stay at The Lodge is one filled with fantastic memories.
The Lodge at Ashford is offering a luxury overnight stay for two, dinner in Wilde’s Restaurant, a delicious cocktail each and breakfast the next morning for just €219.
– An overnight stay for 2 in a Courtyard Deluxe Room
– Dinner in Wilde’s Restaurant
– A signature cocktail each crafted by The Lodge’s mixologist
Deluxe Courtyard Rooms- Each elegant Deluxe Room at The Lodge at Ashford Castle is equipped with chic contemporary features, uniquely designed overlooking the landscaped courtyards of the Lodge.
For the gourmand, a fantastic fine dining experience awaits you at Wilde’s Restaurant, named after famous local Sir William Wilde, father of Oscar. Executive Chef Jonathan Keane utilises the finest local produce such as seafood from the waters of Galway Bay and the Connemara coastline in his contemporary cuisine. Wilde’s has been awarded Best Emerging Irish Cuisine 2016 by the Restaurant Association of Ireland.
T: +353 94 954 5400
– Valid from January 3rd until March 31st 2017, your booking is subject to availability
– The Lodge is closed midweek during January and February. Valid 7 days a week in March, with limited availability at weekends
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Advance booking required by telephone with voucher code given
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Voucher includes overnight stay for two, 3 course dinner in Wilde’s Restaurant from a set menu, one signature cocktail each and breakfast.
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– The Lodge is closed midweek during January and February.
– Available Dates:
January: 19th-21st, 26th-28th
February: 2nd-5th; 9th; 16th-19th; 26th
– Blackout Dates:
February: 11th and 12th