Opening its doors in March 2014, The Exchequer Wine Bar is a sister restaurant to The Exchequer Dublin 2.
An extensive wine list consisting of over 100 selections, with approximately 35 by the glass, classic cocktails with a twist, Irish craft beers and food menus that are both inviting to the eye and delicious on the palate, all make The Exchequer Wine Bar the epitomy of the quintessential wine bar.
They encourage guests to relax, eat and drink good food, wine, cocktails and beer, enjoy good company, and to quite simply, enjoy your experience.
TheTaste and The Exchequer are offering readers any three small plates with an Antipasti Board plus a Bottle of Wine €59
The Exchequer Antipasti Board
This is honestly one of the best boards we have ever tried in Dublin. The Chef’s Selection of meats and cheeses including Iberico Bellota Chorizo, Antica Corte Spigarolino Salami and Prosciutto accompanied by Aged Irish Cheddar, Cashel Blue and Cooleeney Camembert. Served with a selection of fresh, pickled & roasted vegetables, fruits and toasted sourdough.
– Prosciutto, blue cheese & pear bruschetta, rocket
– Prawn Pil Pil, crusty bread
– Crab claws, garlic butter, toasted sourdough
– Roaring Bay Mussels: White wine garlic cream or café de Paris
– Salt baked celeriac, spring vegetables, truffle dressing.
– Ham Hock & Manchego croquettes, alioli
– Monkfish Scampi lemon sabayon smoke cocktail sauce
The Exchequer Wine Bar
Dublin 6, Ireland
T: +353 (0) 1421 5780
– Voucher is valid from now until August 31st 2019
– Advance booking essential and subject to availability
– Voucher is for a three small plates with an antipasti board plus a Bottle of house wine
– To book please call +353 (0) 1421 5780 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you have a TheTaste Voucher
– TheTaste Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Menu subject to change and availability
– Offer is subject to availability
– Max 2 vouchers per table, voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher is non-transferable and valid for one sitting only for 2 people
– Overspend payable directly to the restaurant
– 24-hour cancellation policy. If you can’t attend, you must cancel or reschedule your booking at least 24 hours before the agreed time to avoid forfeiting your voucher