Brasserie Sixty6 has long been known as one of Dublin’s dining hotspots and has treated diners to the best of Irish food for over 12 years. Todays taste will allow you to have a romantic night out or catch up with friends while enjoying some delicious food, tempting cocktails all in this trendy restaurant.
Today, we have great offer for you, enjoy 3 course dinner for 2 plus a bottle of house wine and 2 classic cocktails for only €66, this offer is available 7 days per week, until the end of July 2019, please see full validity below..
The restaurant has expert chefs who use only the finest ingredients, sourced locally from the most reputable butchers, fishmongers, green grocers, artisan bakers, and internationally from carefully sourced specialist food suppliers. Brasserie sixty6 uses only the finest and freshest ingredients in the preparation of their food.
The beef served in Brasserie Sixty6 is hung for 21 days for optimum flavour and tenderness, while the poultry is reared on only natural foods, and all fish and seafood is bought fresh – every single day – from the markets. Vegetables come fresh from the markets daily, and are washed and prepared by us in our kitchens. And that’s why the rib eyes, homemade sausages, calamari, succulent chickens, monkfish, Alfredos, risottos, homemade chips, salsas, (to name but a few!) all taste so good!
When it comes to drinks, Brasserie Sixty6 definitely has some of the best mixologists in Dublin, using daring ingredients and decadent flavours it’s why their customers come back!! At thetaste we love every single one of our cocktails. Start or finish off your meal with one of the perfectly mixed creations.
– Voucher is valid now until July 31st 2019, Offer is not valid on public holidays.
– Your taste experience is for 3 course dinner with a bottle of wine, no substitutions allowed and 2 Classic Cocktails
– Valid 7 days per week for dinner at Brasserie Sixty6, see time exceptions below
– Voucher valid Sunday – Wednesday from 4pm
– Available Thursday – Saturday between 4 – 6.15pm. There is a two hour dining window on these bookings, with the restaurant needing the table back by 8.15pm
– Diners can swap their dessert for a cocktail
– Advance booking required by calling restaurant, please mention TheTaste.ie Offer when booking
– Booking must be made direct with the venue
– A 12.5% service charge is added to tables of 6 or more, 100% towards the staff that serve you
– Voucher must be printed & presented on arrival to restaurant on the night
– €5 Supplement on Steak Dishes
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability,
– a limit of 4 vouchers per table