Experience a journey through modern Irish cuisine at the award winning Fahrenheit Restaurant at Clontarf Castle. Set in the original 12th century castle walls, Fahrenheit has a majestic atmosphere with its striking wooden beams & stained glass windows allowing for reflection on bygone days.
Head Chef Stuart Heeney takes the best of local artisan produce to design dishes that embrace freshness and ensure quality of flavour with seasonal menu’s that showcase the best of Irish throughout the year.
Regarded as one of the finest hotels in Dublin; Clontarf Castle is an effortless blend of historical elegance combined with thoroughly modern facilities.
From your first glimpse of the Castle from the graceful tree-lined avenue, you’ll be confident in the knowledge that your visit will be a memorable one.
– This voucher can be used until June 30th 2019
– This voucher includes a 3 course dinner from the Table D’ Hote Menu for two with a bottle of wine in Fahrenheit
– Advance booking is required by telephone: +353 1833 2321 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org & please mention you have a Taste Voucher
– Dinner is served every day from 5:30pm until 9:30pm
– The voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival in paper form
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
– Any overspend on the day should be paid directly to the restaurant
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer
– Booking subject to availability.