Set in a stunning woodland location, Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Resort in Waterford is an 18th century mansion which has been beautifully restored to form the centre piece of a superb four star hotel and golf course.
Only 6 miles from Waterford, it’s a charming destination for a leisure break, while still having the option to experience the buzzing nightlife.
Dining is always a pleasure at Faithlegg House Hotel, where talented Head Chef Jenny Flynn takes pride in creating delicious dishes showcasing the very best of local ingredients in the AA rosette award winning Roseville Rooms Restaurant.
Exclusively on TheTaste, you can experience an unforgettable one night escape to Faithlegg House Hotel, including a 3 course meal in the 2 AA Rosette Roseville Rooms Restaurant for two and a full Irish breakfast for only €215.
– Overnight stay for two in a Master Deluxe Room
– Three course dinner in the 2 AA Rosette Roseville Rooms Restaurant
– A full Irish breakfast
– 15% off luxury spa treatments and golf green fees
– Late checkout until 1pm
– Full access to the leisure facilities
– Price for two persons sharing €215
Master Rooms – Each of the 14 Master guestrooms in the original house has an individual style and charm. Some have four poster beds, others have large king sized beds and some have magnificent fireplaces. All infuse the atmosphere of a luxury Waterford hotel with spectacular views over the golf course or the estuary of the River Suir.
Boasting high ceilings and plenty of old charm, the Master rooms in Faithlegg are a sight to behold. Most of the rooms appropriately bear the names of people who have previously either lived in or had an influence on the estate.
The Roseville Rooms distinctive layout was created from two of the ornate drawing rooms in the original house connecting to a garden conservatory. In subtle and elegant shades of old gold, cream and sage green, with a dramatic patterned brocade wall treatment and rich plaid carpets, the Roseville Rooms are now an even more polished and sophisticated setting in which to enjoy chef Jenny Fynn’s fine food.
Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Resort
– Offer is valid midweek, Sunday- Thursday from September 24th 2017 to November 30th 2017.
– Offer is not available from October 29th 2017 to November 2nd 2017 inclusive.
– Voucher includes: 1 night accommodation for two people with a three course dinner and breakfast
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel by emailing email@example.com or calling 051 382000
– Booking is subject to availability
– Offer valid for Master Deluxe Rooms
– Offer must be redeemed in full (partial redemptions are not allowed)
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only