Situated in the very heart of Belfast city, Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast is a five star, super-elegant masterpiece.
A restaurant should be all about the food, of course, but if you’ll indulge us for a moment – The Restaurant at the Fitzwilliam Belfast is a work of art.
The menus are carefully thought-out, passionately created, lovingly prepared and proudly presented.
TheTaste and Fitzwilliam Belfast are giving readers the chance to experience a two course dinner for 2 for only £50/€57.
Seasonal soup of the day served with homemade artisan bread, salted butter
Heritage tomato salad, macerated strawberry, basil, mozzarella, lime granita
Crab and lime fishcake, watercress and radish salad
Pan seared north Atlantic sea bass fillet, summer truffle barley risotto, samphire, chive dressing
Supreme of free range Irish chicken, confit thigh bon bon, pomme anna potato, lovage emulsion,
Slow cooked Balinlough pork belly, Hannan’s sugar pit ham hock gratin, cider gel and pickled granny smith, charred radicchio
Peach tatin, homemade apricot and basil sorbet
Warm Cinnamon churros, smoked chocolate dip
Baked rhubarb and custard cheesecake, compressed rhubarb, crème anglaise
Great Victoria Street
T: 02890 442080
– Voucher valid from now until September 30th 2018
– Offer includes a 2 course dinner for two
– To book, call 02890 442080
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival at check in
– Voucher is valid 7 nights a week
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– You must be over 18 to enjoy this offer
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer
– A 5-day cancellation notice on bookings is required, after which cancellations cannot be made without fully penalty.
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the hotel on the night