Love, fun and life are in the air in the famous coda restaurant. Kick back in this stylish yet informal eatery. This restaurant is the proud home of the hit tv-show First Dates and guests are promised to fall in love with the delicious range of dishes created by the executive head chef and his team.
Named after Led Zeppelin’s final studio album, coda delivers pretty legendary food too! An eatery in the true sense of the word, menus are designed so that customers can take things at their own pace.
Experience the first dates restaurant for yourself and soak up the romantic atmosphere, savour the delicious menu by our executive head chef Igor Cikarev and feel lucky in love!
TheTaste and coda restaurant are offering readers the chance to experience the First Dates Restauarnt – coda from €72.
Enjoy a 2 course dinner for two people with love potion cocktail or glass of Prosecco each for €72.
Enjoy a 3 course dinner for two people with love potion cocktail or glass of Prosecco each for €80.
The Gibson Hotel,
GPS coordinates 53.348518; -6.228583
– Voucher valid from until April 30th 2019
– This offer includes a 2 course or 3 course with a cocktail or glass of prosecco each
– Offer is valid every Friday & Saturday and on concert nights in 3 arena
– You must book your table in advance by calling the restaurant on +353 (0)1 681 5006 and quote your Taste voucher number
– Booking is subject to availability & opening dates
– Your TheTaste Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the night
– Offer based on a set menu.
– Steak option is subject to a supplement of either €8
– Menu is subject to change and availability
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and the entire value must be used in one visit
– You must be over 18 to purchase and use this offer