the gibson hotel will host ‘An Evening with Masottina Wine’ in the famous coda restaurant, taking place on Thursday 11th of April at 6.30 pm.
Executive head chef, Igor Cikarev has created a bespoke tasting menu paired with some of the very finest wines from the world-renowned Masottina Italian winery, for this intimate evening.
From the vineyard to the winery, the Masottina family has spent every day since 1946 working towards a common goal: to produce quality wines in the Conegliano area, respecting the value of traditions dating back centuries and paying the necessary attention to a truly unique wine-producing region. Each of the courses on the tasting menu will be expertly matched with a Masottina wine.
This special event will be hosted by Hugh Murray from Classic Drinks and Sommelier Federico Masottina who will guide guests through each wine and its individual story.
Here is a sneak peak of what to expect:
Wine: Masottina Prosecco Doc Brut
Wine: Masottina Conegliano Valdobbiadene Extra Dry
Wine: Ai Palazzi Aether (Merlot/Cabernet)
A perfect evening to spend with friends or for a date night with a difference, try this intimate event which is not to be missed!
TheTaste and the gibson hotel are giving readers the chance to experience an Italian wine & food pairing evening in coda restaurant for only €60 per person. This special event starts at 6.30 pm sharp.
Whilst we will do all we can to accommodate guests with food intolerances and allergies the menu is not suitable for our clients who are vegan, vegetarian or on a dairy free diet.
the gibson hotel,
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes a Italian Wine evening at the gibson
– Please make your reservation directly to the restaurant by emailing email@example.com
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Ticket can only be used on April 11th at 6:30pm
– Whilst we will do all we can to accommodate guests with food intolerances and allergies the menu is not suitable for our clients who are vegan, vegetarian or on a dairy free diet
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant