Lux but accessible. Cool but personal. It’s uniquely urban and crash-out comfortable. Close. Fast. Central. At the pulse of Dublin’s cultural and architectural revival The Gibson Hotel makes the toing and froing of family and friends from all quarters a cinch.
The Gibson Hotel creates moments that will last long in the memory. All of the 252 guestrooms whisper luxury, from their oh-so comfortable superior rooms to the Gibson Suite. Unwind in the sauna and steam room. Sink into a copper Japanese bath on the terrace and think: this is the life. Don’t forget one of their truly best kept secrets; the hidden outdoor courtyard designed with towering bamboos and water features, sit outside and enjoy the calm, zen atmosphere.
Coda restaurant: Love, fun and life are in the air in the famous coda restaurant. Kick back in this stylish yet informal eatery. Coda is the proud home of the hit tv-show First Dates and guests are promised to fall in love with the delicious range of dishes created by their executive head chef and his team. Named after Led Zeppelin’s final studio album, coda delivers pretty legendary food too!
TheTaste are giving readers the chance to experience an overnight escape to The Gibson Hotel for two with a 3 course meal, breakfast and late check out for only €195.
– An overnight stay for two in a superior room
– A delicious 3 course meal in the Hemi Bar or Coda Restaurant
– Late check out at 1pm
The Gibson Hotel offers luxurious superior rooms in Dublin with amazingly comfy Respa beds so that you can relax in style during your city break.
The Gibson creates moments that will last long in the memory. All of the 252 guestrooms whisper luxury.
The Gibson Hotel
GPS coordinates 53.348518; -6.228583
– Voucher valid for stays from 1st November 2017 until 28th February 2018
– Offer includes an overnight stay for two in a superior room, a 3 course meal, breakfast and late check out
– Advance booking required by telephone +353 (0) 1 681 5000, you need to mention your TheTaste voucher and order code at the time of booking
– Must be booked prior to arrival, hotel will advise if meal is served in Hemi or Coda in advance
– Valid 7 days a week, limited availability on the weekends
– €50 supplement on a Saturday night stay paid directly to the hotel.
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer
– Booking is subject to availability with a 2 room allocation per day
– Limited room allocation per day – Superior rooms only
– Vouchers are valid for Superior rooms which accommodate 2 adults, children sharing with their parents will be charged accordingly
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased but not used consecutively
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– 48 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Check in from 3pm
– Late check out until 1:00 pm on the day of departure
– Block out dates: 7th , 8th, 13th, 25th November; 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd-28th, 31st December 2017; 8th-10th, 24th, 26th February 2018
– coda restaurant is closed December 8th 2017