Dublin’s leading five star boutique hotel, Dylan has always been a hot spot in Ballsbridge, tucked away on Eastmoreland place, and at their new restaurant called the Tavern you will find a reason to love it all over again with a taste bud tantalising menu from executive chef Mark Bodie.
Exclusive offer from Dylan on TheTaste: 3 course dinner and a bottle of wine, plus tea or coffee for 2 people only €60.
Dylan Photo Gallery
Dylan Set Menu
Broccoli & asparagus soup
Smoked cream & asparagus tips
Slivers of duck magret
Smoked beetroot purée, whipped goats cheese & honey mousse
Pickled cucumber, beetroot & wasabi
Atlantic fillet of cod,
Shrimp parcel, fricassée of garden peas & broad beans, warm tomato broth
Confit belly of pork
Spiced carrot & ginger purée, teriyaki marinade,
Iona farm Heritage carrots & organic pak choi, shallot rings & pork popcorn
9 oz. Irish rib eye steak
onion rings, chunky chips & red wine jus
Autumn truffle gnocchi, asparagus & garden peas
Freshly shaved aged Parmesan cheese
melting Valrhona chocolate sphere
Lemon & berries
Lemon curd with seasonal berries
Passion fruit jelly & mango sorbet
Selection of artisan Irish cheese, quince jelly & crackers
Freshly brewed tea and coffee
The offer will be for the 3 course meal above for 2 people and includes a bottle of house wine.
Guests will have the option to choose from a wider selection of wines for a small supplement if they wish.
Dylan Map & Location
The Dylan Hotel,
Terms & Conditions
– Advanced booking is required
– Please bring your printed TheTaste voucher on arrival
– This offer entitles you to a 3 course dinner from set Taste menu and a bottle of wine, plus tea or coffee for 2 people at Dylan Hotel
– All menus subject to change due to availability.
– Vouchers are valid from November 11th to 14th March 2017 (excluding all of December, Jan 1st & 14th Feb 2017)
– Cannot be combined with any other offers
– Valid Tuesday to Sunday
– Only 1 Vouchers per booking/table and Last booking 21:00
– Subject to availability
– Must be over 18 to Purchase
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant