We are so excited to be working with Award Winning Greenes Restaurant, one of the very best restaurants in Cork, Chef Bryan McCarthy is not only one of the nicest guys in the restaurant industry but also extremely talented and recently won Best Chef in Cork, in this years Irish Restaurant Awards.
Today, we are giving our loyal foodies the chance to experience an 8 Course tasting menu for 2 people for only €79. This is a Award Winning Chef & Restaurant we highly recommend!
About Greenes of Cork
At Greenes Restaurant they believe in organic, locally sourced food, cooked with flair and imagination, served in unique surroundings by a friendly, professional team.
Serving a choice of a la carte, table d’hôte and indulgent tasting menus – all of which can be enhanced with matched wine – with fresh modern Irish flavours and innovative presentation as a feast for the eyes. A real treat for those who enjoy fine dining.
You will find a wonderful selection of world wines by the bottle and by the glass giving you the opportunity to discover a passion for a new house or perfectly match the flavours of your dish.
On warm evenings you can sit out in the courtyard next to the waterfall. Year round the waterfall is a wonderful backdrop seen through the dining rooms picture windows.
Enjoy a relaxed and enjoyable evening with great food to match at Greenes Restaurant, the perfect Cork restaurant for a romantic dinner for two or for celebrations with family and friends.
We are incredibly proud our chef, Bryan McCarthy, is the RAI Best Chef Cork! The Restaurant Association of Ireland annual awards are the country’s most prestigious. Over 30,000 votes in 12 categories, they recognise the best of the best.
Read Tom Doorley’s Review of Greenes Restaurant
“Bryan McCarthy’s cooking is elaborate, classical and quite French. There is very little of that kind of thing to be had in Cork, Ireland’s most culinarily conservative city (and this despite being surrounded by an ocean of the finest fresh produce in the entire country). The style of the restaurant is quite formal and the crisp linen and excellent, attentive service has a pleasant, old-fashioned charm. Greenes is not a cutting edge establishment and there are times when I’m very grateful for places like this…”
Photos of Greenes
Map & Location
Address: Greenes Restaurant, 48 MacCurtain Street, Cork
How to book
– After you have purchased your voucher please email email@example.com to book your table
– This voucher can be used on 7 days per week
– Advance Booking is essential to ensure you get your preferred date
– It is advisable to book on the day you buy or at least one weeks in advance
– One voucher redeemable for table of two people only
– 2 vouchers may be used on request for table of four depending on availability
Terms & Conditions
– This voucher is valid from 26/06/2015 until 26/09/2015
– This voucher, can be redeemed towards the 8 course tasting menu only
– Wine not included with this offer
– Vouchers will not be redeemable after their expiry date
– Telephone bookings will not be accepted with this offer
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit