The Headfort Arms is a family run hotel in the heart of the Boyne Valley in Meath, better known as the ‘Royal County of Ireland’.
In pursuit of genuine Irish hospitality, The Headfort Arms Hotel offers luxury accommodation in the heart of the heritage town of Kells. The hotel is only 35 minutes from Dublin City Centre and it serves as the perfect base to explore the heritage and intrigue of the rich Boyne Valley or relax after a day’s golfing, fishing or walking at the numerous local activity sites.
Although it is under the umbrella of the Headfort Arms, The Vanilla Pod is a self-contained contemporary restaurant that has earned itself regional national acclaim in its 10 plus years of operation.
They pride themselves on good quality, carefully sourced produce from local suppliers, using ingredients that are in season and offering specialities such as locally reared lamb and locally produced cheeses.
TheTaste is giving readers the chance to experience an overnight escape to The Headfort Arms with dinner and a bottle of wine in the Vanilla Pod Restaurant for only €169.
– Overnight stay in a superior room
– Dinner in the Vanilla Pod Restaurant
Headfort Arms Hotel,
– Voucher valid until September 30th 2018
– Offer includes overnight stay in the Headfort Arms with Dinner and a Bottle of wine in the Vanilla Pod Restaurant
– To book, call +353 (0) 46 924 0063 or email email@example.com, quoting voucher reference number
– Voucher is valid Sunday – Thursday
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– You must be over 18 to purchase this voucher
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and must be presented on arrival
– 48hr cancellation notice on bookings required
– Any additional extras will be paid direct to hotel on departure
– Other rules may apply