Located in the picturesque area of Ballsbridge, the 4 star Herbert Park Hotel boasts stunning views of the magnificent 48 acre Herbert Park. The hotel is conveniently close to Dublin City Centre, while still providing deluxe accommodation that feels like a retreat surrounded by plenty of beautiful greenery.
Herbert Park is a great place to relax and watch the world go by. Bright and airy, this is a popular hotel for afternoon tea in Ballsbridge.
TheTaste are giving readers the chance to experience sparkling afternoon tea in the Terrace Lounge for two at Herbert Park Hotel for only €59.
Arrival glass of Prosecco
Selection of finger sandwiches
(smoked salmon, cucumber, ham and egg mayonnaise)
Mini leek and roquefort tart
Freshly baked scone with clotted cream and strawberry preserve
Miniature pastries and finger cakes
Choice of speciality teas & coffee
Herbert Park Hotel,
– Voucher valid from now until 30th November 2017
– Offer includes sparking afternoon tea for two in the Terrace Lounge
– To book, email email@example.com, quoting voucher reference number and TheTaste in subject line.
– Advance booking required and offer is subject to availability
– Afternoon tea served from 2.30pm to 6pm
– No more than two vouchers may be purchased in one transaction
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– You must be over 18 to purchase this voucher
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and must be presented on arrival
– 48hr cancellation notice on bookings required
– Any additional extras will be paid direct to hotel on departure
– Other rules may apply