Il Posto is a relaxed and modern Italian Mediterranean Restaurant on Dublin’s St. Stephen’s Green. The restaurants appeal lies in it’s natural warmth and charm, offering regulars and newcomers an atmosphere that would make you feel like you are dining in the heart of Milan or Rome.
Whether you are dining with a loved one, friends, family, colleagues or entertaining business clients, Il Posto offers an intimate and elegant setting with an informal family atmosphere, sumptuous food and excellent service.
Stop by Il Posto any day or evening and you will be drawn in by the ambience, the irresistible food and wine and the welcoming hospitality of sisters Susannah and Amanda and their team.
Enjoy a little piece of the Italian Mediterranean in Dublin at Il Posto with today’s fantastic offer of a 2 course dinner for two people with a bottle of wine for only €60. Buon Appetito!
White wine, tomatoes, flat leaf parsley, lemon
Prosciutto, salami, grilled courgettes, balsamic peppers
Sun dried tomatoes, pecorino, garlic, parsley
Rocket, ricotta, candied walnuts, beetroot, balsamic
Fillet of seatrout
Wholegrain mustard crust, pea, parsley risotto
Baked chicken breast
Marsala, tomato, raisins, baby potatoes
Slow cooked tomato, aubergine, ricotta, nutmeg, basil
Wild mushroom risotto
Truffle oil, chives
Bottle of bubbly or house wine
Photo Gallery for Il Posto
How to make a booking
To make a reservation after you have purchased the offer, please call 01 679 4769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Vouchers are valid from now until 31st October 2017
– Offer valid for a 2 course dinner for 2 people and a bottle of wine
– Advance booking required, please call 01 679 4769 or email email@example.com, please mention TheTaste offer when booking
– Vouchers are valid for Dinner from Monday to Friday only
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– Sample Menu is subject to changes
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on the day
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability