The stylish 5 star InterContinental Dublin Hotel is an elegant urban resort, nestled on two acres in the exclusive neighbourhood of Ballsbridge.
With a number of restaurants and bars for dining and drinks, InterContinental Dublin is a lively all-day dining destination in a comfortable and stylish atmosphere from early-morning breakfasts to late-night cocktails; there’s always something new and delicious.
The award-winning Seasons Restaurant celebrates contemporary Irish cuisine lovingly prepared by Executive Chef Alberto Rossi and his expert Five Star team, using only the finest seasonal ingredients. At Seasons Restaurant there is attention to every detail of our guest’s experience, from the intricate food through to the impressive wine list and the professional, friendly service.
Innovative and sophisticated cuisine – often described as ‘artwork on a plate’ and a changing menu which reflects the seasons. An elegant dining room, flooded with natural daylight overlooking the courtyard terrace, perfect for intimate dining.
InterContinental Dublin are offering TheTaste readers a 3 course dinner for two with a bottle of house wine for only €80.
Soy Glazed Confit Pork Belly – Sour Celeriac & Gin, Orange, Cardamom, Cashew
Roasted Beetroot – Pickled Melon, Crushed Pine Nuts, Torched Summer Citrus
Smoked Salmon, Watermelon Radish Carpaccio – Yuzu Sour Cream, Guinness Soda
Chicken Caesars Salad – Baby Gem, Bacon, Rosemary Croutons, Shaved Grana Padano
Soup of the Day – Your server will tell you today’s daily option
Grilled Organic Salmon – Pack-Choi, snap peas, broccoli, pepper, zucchini, orange-ginger sauce
Grilled Lamb Chops – Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Sautéed Potatoes, Mint and Coriander Sauce
Corn Fed Chicken – Corn & Garden Peas, Confit Wing, Smoked Garlic Potatoes, Chicken Jus
Grilled 10oz Striploin – Potato Fondant, Caramelized Shallot, Peppercorn Sauce
Aubergine Textures – Ratatouille, Courgette, Tahini & Coriander, Hand Picked Micro Cress
Cheese Plate – Your server will specify today’s cheese selection
Pistachio and Raspberry Gateaux Pistachio Sable – Financier, Raspberry Pannacotta
Caramelised Apple and Praline Mille Feuille – Handmade Puff Pastry, Baked Apple Puree, Praline Ganache
Warm Chocolate Tart – Vanilla Anglaise, Vanilla Ice Cream
Pear & Raspberry Crumble – Caramel Ice Cream
– Offer exclusive only to Taste.ie
– Advance booking required by calling or emailing our Reservations team and guests must mention they have a Taste.ie voucher at the time of booking
– Voucher valid from Jan 4th to March 31st (excluding 13th, 14th and 15th February 2020)
– Voucher valid for a 3-course meal for two plus a bottle of house wine (€80)
– Seasons open from Wednesday to Saturday from 18:00pm to 21:30pm
– Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the night
– Voucher subject to availability
– Availability is limited to 40 people per night so please book early
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Must be over 18 to purchase this offer