The stylish 5 star InterContinental Dublin Hotel is an elegant urban resort, nestled on two acres in the exclusive neighbourhood of Ballsbridge.
With a number of restaurants and bars for dining and drinks, InterContinental Dublin is a lively all-day dining destination in a comfortable and stylish atmosphere from early-morning breakfasts to late-night cocktails; there’s always something new and delicious.
The award-winning Seasons Restaurant celebrates contemporary Irish cuisine lovingly prepared by Executive Chef Alberto Rossi and his expert Five Star team, using only the finest seasonal ingredients. At Seasons Restaurant there is attention to every detail of our guest’s experience, from the intricate food through to the impressive wine list and the professional, friendly service.
Innovative and sophisticated cuisine – often described as ‘artwork on a plate’ and a changing menu which reflects the seasons. An elegant dining room, flooded with natural daylight overlooking the courtyard terrace, perfect for intimate dining.
InterContinental Dublin are offering TheTaste readers a 3 Course Dinner for 2 people with Two glasses of Valdobbiadene, Jeio Cuvée, Rosé Brut €90.00
– Offer exclusive only to Taste.ie
– Advance booking required by calling or emailing our Reservations team and guests must mention they have a Taste.ie voucher at the time of booking
– Voucher valid from 19th August until November 30th, 2019
– Voucher valid for a 3-course meal plus a glass of Valdobbiadene, Jeio Cuvée, Rosé Brut per guest served on arrival (€90):
– Seasons open from Wednesday to Saturday from 18:00pm to 21:30pm
– Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the night
– Voucher subject to availability
– Availability is limited to 40 people per night so please book early
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night
– Must be over 18 to purchase this offer