Morelands Grill is located beside The Westin Dublin on Westmoreland Street and the newly opened luas line in the heart of the city centre.
The entrance to Temple Bar on Fleet Street can be seen from the restaurant’s elevated windows while Trinity College Dublin is practically a next door neighbour. This restaurant is the perfect place to lounge and watch the world go by in the heart of Dublin.
Morelands Grill offers guests an exceptional dining experience by grilling their signature dishes on a Spanish Josper Charcoal Grill. The Josper Grill boasts temperatures exceeding 500 Degrees Celsius while giving dishes a unique charcoal flavour. The grill is the hottest indoor barbecue available in Ireland and it has the capacity to enclose heat, resulting in succulent meats and flavoursome grills.
The Jazz Lunch at Morelands Grill is served 12.30pm to 3.30pm on Saturdays, and includes delicious food, fabulous wine and jazz- the perfect combination for a leisurely Saturday.
TheTaste offer includes a two course lunch for 2 with a complimentary half bottle of wine to be shared by two persons, and live Jazz entertainment for €49.
Josper-Baked Goats Cheese Crottin
Red onion marmalade, heirloom tomato salsa and grilled foccacia
Ask your server for today’s soup
Red Quinoa Salad
Avocado pear, toasted cashews, tender stem broccoli, overnight tomatoes, virgin olive oil, lemon and grapefruit dressing
Morelands Caesar Salad
With sourdough croutons
Morelands Sourdough Club
Grilled back bacon, roast turkey, fried egg, crisp lettuce and plum tomato on toasted Bretzel Bakery sourdough loaf, served with fries
Piquillo peppers, ovendried tomatoes, tender stem broccoli, spinach and Parmesan cream
Organic Salmon Yakitori
Spaghetti of vegetables, soy, ginger, basmati rice
Josper-Grilled Dexter Beef Burger
Melted Knockamore oak smoked cheddar, tomato relish, bacon and caramelised onions, served with fries
Morelands Traditional Fish and Chips
Sole fillets in a lemon spiced panko crumb served with homemade tartar, tomato salsa and hand cut chips
Marinated Chicken Fillet Burger
Smoked roasted pepper mayo, salsa, onion rings and fries
Beside the Westin Dublin,
. Voucher valid until September 30th 2018
· Offer includes a two course lunch with a complimentary half bottle of wine to be shared by two persons
· Additional beverages, side orders, courses & tea or coffee are charged additionally.
· Wines available Guest can choose to share 1 half bottle of either:
· White: Chablis Dom Le Verger – France or Red: Crozes Hermitages Les Launes – France
· Offer valid on Saturdays for lunch between 12.30pm – 3.30pm to book, call 01 6451318
· Bookings are subject to availability, depending on the date and number of vouchers
· Sample menu is subject change and availability
· A non-alcoholic beverage is available as an alternative to wine
· Must be over 18 to purchase
· TheTaste.ie voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and a printed copy must be presented on arrival
· This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion and is applicable to Morelands Grill only
· Multiple vouchers may be purchased for yourself or as a gift however must be redeemed prior to the 30th September