A stone’s throw from the picturesque Killarney National Park with sweeping views of the McGillycuddy Reeks, The Killarney Riverside Hotel is a four star destination steeped in beauty.
Located on the Muckross Road, the hotel is within touching distance of famous landmarks such as Ross Castle, Torc Waterfall and Muckross House and Gardens and just a ten minute stroll from the centre of Killarney town.
TheTaste is offering readers the chance to experience the Killarney Riverside Hotel, which includes a 2 night stay for two, breakfast and a main course in the River Bar & Bistro on one evening for only €149.
– A 2 night stay
– A main course in the River Bar & Bistro on one evening
The River Bar & Bistro is a welcoming & cosy space that is completely devoted to their residents’ well-being. Enjoy an aperitif before dinner from the classical cocktail list, sample some of the wonderful local craft beers or try out their new whiskey tasting platters.
The Bar Menu comprises of a selection of quick snacks, small plates to fill the gap including Fresh Atlantic Crab Claws, Chicken Wings or Fish Cakes.
– This offer is valid from January 2nd until March 31st 2018
– This offer includes two nights bed & breakfast and a main course in the River Bar & Bistro on one evening
– Booking must be made directly with hotel by emailing email@example.com
– This offer is valid Sunday to Thursday only (excluding bank holidays & Mid-term)
– Advance booking required and dates are subject to availability
– Small deposit required on booking (deposit refundable up to 48hrs prior to arrival if cancelled)
– Offer may be purchased as a gift
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– Booking is subject to room allocation – book early to avoid disappointment
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 48hr cancellation notice on bookings required
– Valid on new bookings only
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Children are welcome, under 4 years of age stay free of charge, 4 years of age and over incur a €30 supplement per child, per night bed & breakfast
– Offer based on double occupancy per person sharing