Please note taste experiences must be purchased individually in order to receive individual vouchers.
Since 1971, King Sitric has stood at the tip of Howth commanding unrivalled views across the bay from which so much of its menu is sourced. Local is the buzzword du jour and provenance is prime in today’s dining landscape, and as the Irish public wake up to the delights of our own seas, increasingly we are seeking out the very best Irish seafood with a backstory and this is exactly what King Sitric has to offer.
With a beautifully well pieced together menu with some of the most delicious flavours combined to really tantalise your tastebuds. You can choose from Scallops to Salmon to Ham Hock and that’s just for starters!
The real standout dish for us has to be the Balscadden Bay Lobster for your main course but with a choice of 5 wonderfully selected dished you will be sure to have an amazing experience regardless of choice. Couple that with a beautiful glass of wine, a Pinot Blanc from Hugel in Alsace, which has been a flagship wine at King Sitric since 1981!
Follow the King Sitric on Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/king_sitric
Together with theTaste, King Sitric have put together an evening to remember with a 2 course dinner with a glass of premium wine for 2 people for only €69
– Voucher valid from now until 30th March 2020
– Tables limited to 2 vouchers per table (4 people)
– This offer includes a 2 course meal and a glass of wine for two people
– Lobster and prime fish will have a supplement
– Offer available Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening
– You must give voucher number on booking
– You must book your table in advance by email on email@example.com
– Booking is subject to availability & opening dates
– Your TheTaste Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the night
– Offer based on a set menu
– Menu is subject to change and availability
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer and the entire value must be used in one visit
– You must be over 18 to purchase and use this offer
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant on the night