Koh Restaurant prides itself on modern Thai/Asian food, complimented by a wine list expertly chosen to match the delicate, subtle Asian flavours.
Their menu has been designed to include many dishes suitable for sharing. Eating family style is popular in Asia.
They marry the wonderful authentic flavours of Thailand with locally sourced Irish ingredients to create modern dishes combining the best of both Thai and Irish culinary traditions Koh’s Thai chefs pride themselves in recreating the subtle essences of Thai and Asian food.
TheTaste and Koh Restaurant are giving readers the chance to purchase the perfect night out: A 2 course dinner for two with a bottle of prosecco for only €55.
6/7 Jervis Street,
– Vouchers are valid from now until July 31st 2019
– Offer valid for a 2 course dinner for 2 people and a bottle of prosecco
– Advance booking required, please call 01 8146777 or email email@example.com please mention TheTaste offer when booking
– Vouchers are valid for Dinner all week from 4pm
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– Sample Menu is subject to changes
– There are also daily specials available at Koh
– Voucher must be printed and presented to restaurant on the day
– This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Overspend paid to restaurant
– Voucher subject to availability
– Other rules may apply