Located on Custom Quay overlooking the Irish Sea and Wexford’s famous Mussel Trawlers, La Côte is a contemporary seafood restaurant owned and run by Michelin-trained chef Paul Hynes and his wife Edwina.
Offering Irish seafood with a modern European influence, La Côte allows Paul to showcase his love of seafood cuisine as chef/patron and where Edwina, as restaurant manager, ensures a welcoming and attentive service. Their menus are inspired by the fresh local produce they can gather from land and sea, and they are proud to work with dedicated food producers, farmers and chefs.
TheTaste and La Côte are giving readers the chance to experience their 5 course tasting menu for two for €60.
Homemade Bread on Arrival
Ardsallagh Goats Cheese Foam, Toasted Brioche, Beetroot Textures
Citrus Cured Salmon Tartare, Goats Bridge Trout Caviar, Fermented Red Cabbage & Hollandaise
Atlantic Prawn Spring Roll, Sauce Remoulade & Escabeche Ketchup
Market Fish, Drummond House Asparagus and Foam, Mussels Emulsion.
Kilmore Hake, Sourdough Crumb, Buckwheat Risotto, Parsnip Purée
Pearl Barley Risotto, Pea Purée, Fermented Vegetables, Garden leeks, Roast Garlic Cream.
All main courses come with complimentary stir fry vegetables & potato gratin.
White Chocolate Mousse Tasting of New Season Rhubarb, Caramelised White Chocolate Powder.
Passion Fruit Baked Alaska, Raspberry Foam, Candied Walnuts
La Côte Selection of Sorbet & Ice Cream
Custom House Quay,
T: (053) 9122122
– Vouchers are valid from now until July 7th 2018
– Offer available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
– This offer entitles you to a 5 course tasting menu for two
– Advanced booking is required, call (053) 9122122
– Please bring your printed TheTaste voucher on arrival
– Two vouchers per table
– All menus subject to change due to availability
– Cannot be combined with any other offers
– Subject to availability
– Must be over 18 to Purchase
– Overspend payable direct to restaurant