Situated on the banks of the Grand canal, Locks Restaurant is a neighbourhood restaurant with one of the most unique dining rooms in Dublin.
For the past 9 months they have been helping their chef Jeremy and his partner Laura on a project to rear 4 pigs on their family farm. The Pigs have been fed on a diet of their veg waste, rolled oats from north Dublin and veg from Iona Farm. It has been a great way to cut down on our food waste by 70% and run Locks as sustainably as possible!
They would like to share their pigs with you at the Locks Restaurant “Hog Roast Dinner” on Thursday the 28th of June. Their chefs will create a 4-course meal using every cut of meat from the pigs. Expect some of the dishes to mimic ingredients on which the pigs were reared and a main course for the table to share.
There will be two sitting so guests can choose between 5:30pm and 8:30pm.
1 Windsor Terrace,
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer includes Hog Roast at Locks Restaurant
– Please make your reservation directly to the restaurant by email@example.com
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Ticket can only be used on June 28th
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– Option to add Portuguese wines with each course for €40, this must be paid to the restaurant directly
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant