Luna, the sultry and slick Italian restaurant tucked away off Drury Street and RAI Best Restaurant in Ireland 2016, is proud to announce that it will host an exclusive gala wine dinner with Gaja Wines on Wednesday the 11th of October. Gaja Wines, from the Piemonte and Toscana regions of Italy, are world renowned and available in Ireland exclusively via Cassidy Wines.
The intimate evening of exquisitely crafted dishes and fine wine marks the first time Gaja Wines has hosted a wine dinner in Ireland. Gaja brand ambassador Sara Cabrele will host the evening and give guests an in-depth insight into the Gaja portfolio and explore tasting notes and pairings with each of the five sumptuous courses prepared by Luna Head Chef Hugh Higgins.
An unmissable event for lovers of Italian food and wine and those seeking to live La Dolce Vita in style, tickets are priced at €110 per person.
Foie Gras, Hazelnut, Pickled Raisin, Pain d’Epice crumb, 100yr old Balsamic
Tuna Belly Sashimi, Watercress, Black Garlic, Black Radish, Cucumber
Rabbit Ragu, Pappardelle, Chanterelles, Parsley
Poached Fillet of Beef Rossini
Formaggio Sverdegato, Saffron Loaf
Gaja Magari Toscana
Gaja Dagromis Barolo
Gaja Gaia & Ray Chardonnay
– This is a ticketed event and this ticket is valid for the Gaja Gala Dinner on Wednesday October 11th only
– Doors open at 6.30pm and dinner starts at 7.30pm sharp.
– You must book your table in advance by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
– You must mention your TheTaste voucher when booking
– Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the day
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event.
– Multiple tickets may be purchased.
– Your ticket includes a 5 course meal and matching Gaja Wines
– The menu is subject to change
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
– You must be over 18 to purchase this offer