Inspired by the Italian restaurants of 1950’s America, Luna Restaurant made an impact on the Dublin dining scene almost as soon as it opened its doors on winning Best Restaurant in Ireland, Best Customer Service in Dublin and Best Restaurant Manager in Dublin at the Irish Restaurant Awards 2016, all within a year of opening.
Nestled in the basement of the thriving Drury Street, on entering Luna you are transported back to a time where sophisticated elegance, quality and comfort are delivered without pretense.
The New York Italian inspiration flows into the food offering too with highlights like fresh hand made pasta and a charcoal grill informing Luna’s signature dishes.
Exclusively on TheTaste, Luna restaurant are offering you the chance to enjoy a 3 Course Dinner for Two People with a Bottle of Wine plus Tea or Coffee for just €80.
– Offer valid from Tuesday January 15th 2019 – Thursday 28th February 2019
– You must book your table in advance by email only at email@example.com
– Offer not available on February 14th
– You must mention your TheTaste voucher when booking
– Voucher must be printed and presented to the restaurant on the day
– This offer is available for dinner on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night only
– Your voucher is for a set three course meal for 2 people with a bottle of house wine plus tea or coffee
– The menu is subject to change due to seasonality and availability
– This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
– You must be over 18 to purchase this offer
– A 10% service charge applies on all bills
– Booking is subject to availability