Situated in the heart of a 560 acre estate, Luttrellstown Castle Resort is an exclusive castle estate near Castleknock and only minutes from Dublin city centre and airport.
There are a number of dining options all within the Luttrellstown Castle resort estate. The latest addition to dining at Luttrellstown Castle Resort is their Festive Sparkling Afternoon Tea.
Afternoon Tea has in fact a long tradition at the Castle beginning in 1840. In 1849 Queen Victoria crossed the seas to stay at Luttrellstown Castle Resort and experience this ritual, dining in the luxurious and secluded castle.
From November 1st Afternoon Tea will be served daily. Indulge in delightful Festive Sparkling Afternoon Tea during the Christmas month with family or friends.
Sit in the grand Van Stry Ballroom and look out at over 500 acres of lush green land while sipping on a cup of tea or a glass of bubbly and taste some of Chef James Tennant’s delectable treats.
Luttrellstown Castle Resort has teamed up with TheTaste offering you the chance to experience the Castle’s new Festive Sparkling Afternoon Tea for €98 for two people.
Exclusive within this offer you will receive a glass of bubbly on arrival.
– Valid from November 29th until January 31st 2018
– Offer includes Festive Sparkling Afternoon Tea for two with a glass of bubbly each on arrival
– Advance booking is required by telephone 01 860 9620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org please mention you have a Taste Voucher
– The voucher must be mentioned at the time of booking and be presented on arrival in paper form
– Voucher valid daily
– Festive Afternoon Tea is served on two sittings daily, from 2.00pm and 4.15pm
– Please ensure to provide your order number and your telephone number in the email
– If cancelled within 48 hours voucher will be void
– Sample menu is subject to change
– This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
– Any overspend on the day should be paid directly to the venue
– You must be over 18 years of age to purchase this offer
– Booking subject to availability