Don’t miss out on this exclusive offer to spend this Saturday Night at Marco Pierre White. Marco Pierre White Courtyard Bar and Grill is the home of TV3’s The Restaurant Show.
We have secured tables at an amazing value for our readers. You will enjoy a 4 Course Dinner with a bottle of Wine for two people at their ‘Piano Bar Supper Club’ for only €89.95.
This evening is valued at €150 and a perfect idea for a great Saturday night!
At Marco Pierre White, Courtyard Bar & Grill, Donnybrook, old school glamour, proper service and classic dishes are on the menu. When you walk in to Marco’s, accessed through a beautiful courtyard garden, you know you’ve signed up for more than just a decent dinner. Add to that, our live Piano Bar and a night on the town in Donnybrook is complete.
Our menu comprises a choice of starters including our most popular items of Salad of Beetroot with Ryefield Goats Cheese and walnut dressing, and our signature Shrimp Cocktail with toast Melba.
Main courses include our famous Steak Frites served with Café De Paris butter and our Grilled Atlantic Salmon served with Baby stem broccoli and Gratin Dauphonoise
Desserts include Valhrona Chocolate & Peanut Butter Tart, Raspberry Sorbet, Toffee Apple Crumble with Ice Cream
Marco Pierre White Donnybrook has also introduced some new additions to their wine list which they have recently sourced directly from La Croix Belle, a leading estate in Cotes de Thongue appellation. La Croix Belle is a 200 year old family property in Puissalicon, north of Beziers, between the Cevennes mountains and the Mediterranean”.
The Vibe? Classic, Grown up, Relaxed, Playful
The Setting? An opulent Room, you’ll feel at home in….only better.
The Food? Simple elegant dishes using the finest ingredients.
Read our review on Marco Pierre White Review
A little about Marco Pierre White
Marco began his classical training under Albert Roux and Michel Roux at Le Gavroche. At 24 Marco became head chef and joint owner of Harveys with a kitchen staff that included the young Gordon Ramsay & Heston Blumenthal. Dubbed ‘The Godfather of Modern Cooking’, Marco became the first English chef to win 3 coveted Michelin stars at the tender age of 33
Location & Details
Tucked in behind a vine gate on Donnybrook’s Belmont Avenue, Courtyard Bar & Grill is close to Aviva Stadium, The RDS as well as The 4 Seasons Hotel, Herbert Park Hotel and The DoubleTree at the Burlington.
1 Belmont Ave, Donnybrook Dublin 4
Wednesday – Thurs from 5.30pm |
Fri/Sat – from 5.00pm |
Sunday from 1.00pm
To secure a reservation, please
Tel : 01 5510555
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
– This voucher can only b used on Saturday October 24th
– Guests have to be at least 18 years of age.
– For vouchers to be accepted, a reservation must be made in advance by emailing email@example.com
– On booking please mention that your TheTaste voucher number
– Vouchers must be presented on arrival
– 4 course dinner includes choice of starters, mains, dessert, tea/coffee from the TheTaste menu plus a bottle of wine.
– There is no service charge. Gratuity is at your discretion.
– Bottle of wine is a choice of La Croix Belle Sauvignon Blanc Chardonnay or La Croix Belle Merlot
– Booking is subject to availability
– Offer is based on a set menu
– Menu is subject to change and availability