The Marker is a cutting-edge venue, contemporary luxury at its finest, but The Brasserie doesn’t just piggy back off its five star surroundings, it shines on its own merit, a feat not all high-end hotel restaurants can lay claim to. Located in one of the most vibrant cultural hubs of Dublin city – Grand Canal Square – is an urban retreat for those who crave the unconventional. A member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World®, you can expect first class standards of service from the moment you step on site.
In the Brasserie each dish is a class act, performing on a stage worthy of Executive Head Chef Gareth Mullins masterful creations. Even the more indulgent dishes on offer display a lightness of touch and an elegance of sorts, while managing to pack dense flavour punches. This is the kind of restaurant you will want to return to at the change of every season.
This unique contemporary design is carried through to the unique geometric layouts of their 187 bedrooms, to the stunning Rooftop Bar & Terrace, reaching across the cityscape to the stunning natural beauty of the mountains and the sea.
Exclusively on TheTaste, The Marker Hotel is offering a 3 course dining experience for two people with a bottle of rose for only €70.
– Valid from June 24th to September 28th 2019
– Voucher available Tuesday to Saturday
– Available from 7:30pm onwards, not available for pre-theatre
– Bookings can be made by phone or email: 01-6875104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking is essential for this offer.
– Offer is for a 3 course meal for two people with a bottle of house wine
– Please note that the Rooftop Bar is closed for the season and will reopen in April
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– All reservations are subject to availability
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit
– Menus are seasonal and subject to change
– Max 3 voucher are usable per table