Based in Dublin 2, The Marker is located in one of the most vibrant cultural hubs of Dublin city – Grand Canal Square.
At The Brasserie they understand that food is to be enjoyed and savoured, this is why they strive to use locally sourced produce where possible but always non processed fresh ingredients. They search for suppliers that are as passionate about growing as they are about cooking.
In the four years since opening their doors, they have evolved their food and beverage offering by listening to their guests and looking for new ways to innovate.
It is the perfect venue to catch up with friends, family or colleagues to share a drink, some delicious food and a great night.
Exclusively on TheTaste, The Marker Hotel is offering 3 course dinner including a cocktail for two people for €75.
Soup of the Day
Homemade Soda Bread
Kale, Salted Beets, Pickled Pears, Chestnut
Praline Chamomile Smoked Salmon
Kelp Salad, Damson Jam, Ginger Bread
Herring Potato Salad, Caper Custard, Sour Cucumber
Potato Rosti, Bacon Cracker, Cranberry Ketchup
Slow Cooked Pork Cheek
Parsnip Molasses, Kimchi, smoked Almonds
Slow Cooked Celeriac, Cabbage, Mushroom Soy, Hazelnut & Rye
Celery & Apple Salad, Crispy Potato Skins, Yoghurt
Smoked Potato Purée, Apricot Stuffing Croquette, Brussel Sprouts
Sika Venison Loin
Pudding Roll, Sauerkraut, malted Rye, Mash, Roast Heritage Carrots
“John Stone” Butcher’s Secret Steak
Braised Cheek, Horseradish Dumpling, Sour Potato, Black Radish (€5 Supplement)
Glazed Parsley Roots
Baked Potato Churros, Roast Squash Purée, Pickled Giroles
Traditional Christmas Pudding
Spiced Brandy Sauce, Cranberry
Chocolate & Peanut Gâteau
Peanut Brittle, Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Frozen Egg Nog Parfait
Kumquat, Cinnamon Milk Gel, Hazelnut Gianduja
Rum & Raisin Purée, Vanilla Ice Cream, Macademia Nut Crumble
Selection of Wexford Ice-Creams & Sorbets
Irish Cheese Board
Homemade Pear & Raisin Chutney, Ditty’s Oat Cakes & Water Biscuits
– Offer available from now until January 31st 2018
– Offer includes 3 course menu with a festive cocktail for two people
– Bookings can be made by phone: 01-6875104 or email email@example.com, please mention Taste voucher at booking stage.
– Voucher available from 7:30pm, Tuesday to Saturday, not available for pre-theatre
– Must be over 18 to purchase
– All reservations are subject to availability
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit
– Any overspend may be paid directly to the restaurant
– Menus are seasonal and subject to change based on seasonality, for most up to date menu please check with The Brasserie at The Marker
– Max 3 voucher are usable per table