Marlfield House is long established as one of Ireland’s finest country houses. The warm welcome, beautiful reception rooms, luxurious accommodation, delicious food and five star service set it apart from the others and it is a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux portfolio.
Opened nearly 40 years ago and still family run, Marlfield has 19 individually decorated bedrooms and state rooms with marble bathrooms and sweeping views over 36 acres of lush gardens and grounds. One hour south of Dublin and just outside Gorey with its boutiques, cafés and galleries, Marlfield is the perfect destination for an Autumn or Winter Break.
TheTaste is offering readers a luxury overnight escape to Marlfield House with a 3-course seasonal dinner in The Conservatory Restaurant OR Traditional Sunday lunch for two, a glass of Prosecco on arrival and cream tea on the afternoon of arrival or morning of departure for only €284.
– One night in a classic room for two persons sharing
– Full Irish Breakfast
– A 3-course seasonal dinner in The Conservatory Restaurant OR traditional Sunday lunch
– Glass of Prosecco on arrival
– Cream tea on the afternoon of arrival or morning of departure
– Chocolates in your room
It’s two restaurants provide uniquely different dining experiences. The stylish Duck Restaurant is perfect for casual lunches, dinner, cocktails, and coffee and the enchanting Conservatory House Restaurant sets the scene for romantic fine dining and special occasions.
Dinner in The Conservatory is a classical dining experience surrounded by sparkling silver, flowers and overlooking the manicured lawns. Duncannon fish, Wexford lamb and beef, vegetables and herbs from the garden and local cheeses all feature strongly on the menus
Marlfield House Hotel & Restaurant,
– Stay dates available in September, October and November 2017
– Offer is valid on Thursday and Friday nights inclusive of dinner
– Offer is valid Sunday night inclusive of Sunday lunch
– Offer includes 1 night accommodation and breakfast and choice between three course dinner in the Conservatory Restaurant on Thursday’s and Friday’s or Traditional Sunday lunch on Sunday’s, a glass of prosecco on arrival, cream tea on the afternoon of arrival or morning of departure and chocolates in your room
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +353 53 9421124
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Offer valid for classic rooms (supplement applies to other room categories)
– Offer must be redeemed in full (partial redemptions are not allowed)
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– 72 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply