Celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year Marlfield House has long been regarded as one of the most celebrated country house hotels in Ireland. Located outside Gorey in Co. Wexford, and just one hour south of Dublin, Marlfield built its reputation on the highest standards of luxury, food and service.
As you would expect from a Relais & Chateaux and Blue Book property, Marlfield is a beautifully restored house set on 36 acres of gardens and grounds. Close to miles of sandy beaches and with two outstanding restaurants, the Conservatory Restaurant for dine dining and The Duck Restaurant for a more contemporary and casual offering, Marlfield provides a unique setting for a Summer or Autumn break.
Recently renovated, Duck Lodge is a luxurious contemporary cottage with two double ensuite bedrooms, mini bars, open plan Miele kitchen, lounge and dining area with open fireplace, multi channel TV’s and WiFi. Luxuriously decorated and filled with lovely furnishings and art, Duck Lodge is located less than a minute from the hotel with private parking overlooking the countryside. Guests enjoy breakfast in the hotel or we can deliver it to the house. Room service menus from Marlfield House and The Duck Restaurant are offered for your comfort and pleasure.
In celebration of its 40th Anniversary Marlfield is offering exclusively to TheTaste readers the chance to experience an overnight stay in this exquisite house. The offer is for 4 persons sharing and includes breakfast in the Conservatory Restaurant and a two course Dinner in The Duck Restaurant for only €520.
Marlfield House Hotel & Restaurant,
– Valid by prior reservation from now until 30th September 2018, from Sunday to Thursday (excluding Bank Holidays) pending availability
– Vouchers are valid for a one night overnight stay for 4 persons maximum sharing two bedrooms, breakfast in the Conservatory and 2 course dinner in The Duck Restaurant, no discounts apply for less than 4 persons
– Reservations must be made in advance and the specific offer on The Taste and the Voucher Number must be mentioned at time of booking
– Reservations may be made by either
1) Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to which Marlfield House will respond (please ensure to provide your order number and your telephone number in the email)
2) Telephoning 053 9421124 and dialling 3
– Vouchers must be presented on arrival
– There is no service charge, gratuity at your own discretion
– Booking is subject to availability
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Offer must be redeemed in full (partial redemptions are not allowed)
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– 72 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply