Marlfield House is long established as one of Ireland’s finest country houses. The warm welcome, beautiful reception rooms, luxurious accommodation, delicious food and five star service set it apart from the others and it is a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux portfolio.
In celebration of recently being awarded Hotel of the Year 2020, Marlfield House is offering The Taste Readers the perfect getaway.
Marlfield has 19 individually decorated bedrooms and state rooms with marble bathrooms and sweeping views over 36 acres of lush gardens and grounds. One hour south of Dublin and just outside Gorey with its boutiques, cafés and galleries, Marlfield is the perfect destination for an Autumn Break.
– One night in a luxurious classic room for two persons sharing
– Full Irish Breakfast
– A 3-course seasonal dinner in The Duck Terrace Restaurant
– Autumn Cocktail on arrival
– Chocolates in your room
Marlfield’s two restaurants provide uniquely different dining experiences. The stylish Duck Terrace Restaurant is perfect for casual lunches, dinner, cocktails, and coffee and the enchanting Conservatory House Restaurant sets the scene for fine dining.
The Duck Terrace Restaurant is located in the original courtyard buildings with French doors opening onto a sandstone terrace overlooking the kitchen garden filled with vegetables, soft fruits, a plethora of herbs and beds of blooming roses! The space comprises a relaxed restaurant and cocktail bar with blazing fire, and a glasshouse with views of the manor house and garden. The chefs cook using fresh and exciting ingredients from the garden and the locality. The food is modern fusion and Italian and is best described as delicious and moreish. Light dishes including antipasta, dips, exciting salads, steaks, fish and much more.
Marlfield House Hotel & Restaurant,
– Offer is valid from now until 13th December
– Offer is valid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights from now
– Offer is not valid over Halloween bank holiday and school break
– Offer includes 1 night accommodation and breakfast, three course dinner in the Duck Terrace Restaurant, an Autumn cocktail on arrival, and chocolates in your room.
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +353 53 9421124
– Vouchers are valid for two guests sharing a double room only
– Offers are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply
– Offer valid for classic rooms (supplement applies to other room categories)
– Offer must be redeemed in full (partial redemptions are not allowed)
– 72 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased but a maximum of 3 may be used on any one night unless agreed at time of reservation
– When multiples are used on same night longer cancellation terms will apply, this will be confirmed at time of reservation
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply