A short drive from cosmopolitan Cork City yet a world away in terms of seclusion, The Maryborough Hotel and Spa, Douglas, is a one stop shop for relaxation. Set on 18 acres of natural parkland and listed gardens, Maryborough House dates back to 1710, with a modern extension added in 1995, which now houses 93 beautifully appointed bedrooms.
With its classically opulent decor and luxe furnishings, the four star Maryborough Hotel and Spa is a tranquil retreat with something for everyone, named AA Hotel of the Year 2014-2015.
The perfect base for exploring the Rebel County, indulging in some me-time or a romantic getaway, this luxury hotel is equipped with a stunning ESPA, a state of the art leisure centre, an accomplished restaurant and a stylish bar.
TheTaste and the Maryborough Hotel are offering readers an overnight stay for two with a bottle of Bordeaux, €20 credit to Bellinis Restaurant & €40 cedit to Espa Spa for €189.
– An overnight stay for two
– €20 credit to Bellinis Restaurant for a la carte dinner (boasting 2 AA Rosettes),
– €40 credit to award winning ESPA Spa
– Voucher valid for stays from 1st November 2017 until April 30th 2018
– Offer includes an overnight stay for two, breakfast, €20 credit to Bellinis Restaurant for a la carte dinner, €40 credit to award winning ESPA Spa
– Advance booking required by telephone , you need to mention your TheTaste voucher and order code at the time of booking
– Dinner must be booked prior to arrival
– Dining & spa credit must be used during stay
– Valid 7 days a week, limited availability on the weekends
– Must be 18 or over to purchase or use this offer
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased but not used consecutively
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– 48 hour cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only