We are very proud to be partnering Michelin Star Restaurant l’Ecrivain. One of the very best restaurants in Ireland, Derry and Sallyanne have been delivering exciting cuisine and a personal service in their Baggot Street restaurant for over 26 years, with food of the highest standard.
Please note that both July and August are now Sold Out, however September is available to buy now.
Today, we are giving our loyal foodies the chance to experience an 9 Course tasting menu for 2 people with a glass of Champagne on arrival for only €99. This is a Michelin Star Tasting menu we highly recommend!
How to book
– After you have purchased your voucher please email email@example.com to book your table. Your full name, date, number of guests, time, phone number and voucher code is required in order to secure a reservation. A hard copy of the voucher is not required.
– This voucher can be used on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings only
– Advance Booking is essential to ensure you get your preferred date
– It is advisable to book on the day you buy or at least two weeks in advance
– One voucher redeemable for table of two people only
– 2 vouchers may be used on request for table of four depending on availability
Terms & Conditions
– Reservations must be made via email ONLY. Please see the how to book section above
– This voucher worth €185, can be redeemed towards the 9 course tasting menu only
– Wine not included with this offer. (Matching Wines cost €55 extra per person)
– A 12.5% gratuity will be added to the overall value of your bill on voucher value of €185
– This voucher is not redeemable on Fridays or Saturdays
– The restaurant is closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
– Not available to be used at lunchtimes
– Option A – Valid from July 1st – July 30th 2015
– Option B – valid from August 4th – August 31st 2015
– Option C – valid from September 1st – September 30th 2015
– Vouchers will not be redeemable after their expiry date
– Telephone bookings will not be accepted with this offer
– Voucher must be redeemed in full in one visit
About Derry & Sallyanne Clarke
Dublin born Derry trained in the classical French tradition in the Man Friday in Kinsale. He came home to Dublin to continue his training under the direction of John Howard in Le Coq Hardi for four years. He then spent 8 years as Head Chef in le Bon Appetit Restaurant where his aspirations were always to open a place of his own.
Derry and Sallyanne married in 1987 and opened l’Ecrivain Restaurant in July 1989. They have had several transformations and now l’Ecrivain stands on the site of two old Georgian Coach Houses/Mews in its own charming courtyard.
Over 26 years on, l’Ecrivain is going from strength to strength.
All the team at l’Ecrivain look forward to welcoming you.
Photos of l’Ecrivain
Map & Location
Address: 109a Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.