Mount Juliet Estate was a family home until 1989 and remains one of Ireland’s finest country houses, as well as being Co. Kilkenny’s premier luxury address. A stay at Mount Juliet is a truly unique experience, voted one of the top 20 Resorts in Europe by Condé Nast Traveler.
Only 20 minutes from Kilkenny, one hour from Dublin and 30 minutes from Waterford, Mount Juliet Estate is a wonderfully relaxed location for a luxury break away in the South East of Ireland. The easily-accessible location makes Mount Juliet Estate the ideal destination for your next break away.
Enjoy a luxurious 1 night stay for two people at Mount Juliet Estate including breakfast and an indulgent 7 course Tasting Menu in the Michelin Star Lady Helen Restaurant for only €310.
– Luxury overnight stay for two in Mount Juliet Estate in either a Manor Double Room or Manor Superior King Room
– Option to upgrade to a Riverview Manor House room or Manor House Suite at time of check in for an upgrade fee
– 7 course Tasting Menu in the Michelin Star Lady Helen Restaurant
– Breakfast the next morning
– Complimentary car parking
– Complimentary wi-fi
– Complimentary access to the Health Club
A food lovers paradise, the Michelin star Lady Helen restaurant produces fine Irish cuisine using locally sourced ingredients and is complemented by an extensive list of fine wines and spirits. The Lady Helen has also been awarded a coveted 3 AA rosettes.
Ken Harker is Head Chef at The Lady Helen Restaurant where he and his team have retained their Michelin Star – one of only eleven restaurants in Ireland to do so. As someone with a reputation for presenting some of Ireland’s most exciting dishes, Ken’s attitude to food is pragmatic. “Taste is everything”, he believes. “A kitchen that strives for honesty and great taste can’t go wrong.”
Mount Juliet’s tradition of hospitality dates back to the 18th Century, when young Somerset Butler and his new bride Juliet moved into the newly refurbished house, renamed in her honour. Mount Juliet was designed during the Georgian era, so you’ll find the rooms as bright and as generously proportioned as they are luxurious. Each individually decorated room is equipped with the modern conveniences while remaining authentic with opulent Georgian furnishings.
– Valid for stay from now until April 30th 2017 (excluding the Easter Break)
– Available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
– Booking is subject to availability
– Booking must be made directly with the hotel via email email@example.com quoting your TheTaste voucher number
– Voucher includes: 1 night stay for two people at Mount Juliet Estate including breakfast and a 7 course Tasting Menu in the Lady Helen Restaurant
– Meal based on a set 7 course Tasting Menu
– Menu subject change and availability
– Vouchers are valid for rooms which accommodate 2 adults
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– 7 days cancellation notice required and valid on new bookings only