Isobel Farrelly, a chef from Forest and Marcy and Michelle Wickham, a chef from Two Pups cafe are hosting a pop up called Na Séasuir on April 1st in Forest Avenue. Na Séasuir is based around offal and the forgotten parts of the animal.
This delicious event will be a four course tasting menu based on nose to tail cooking with surprises along the way. Isobel and Michelle will be using such products like organic goat from Antrim, McNallys vegetables and are making homemade white pudding.
Tickets are €58 per person and the event has two sittings – 6:30 and 9:15. Diners can also bring their own wine or beer.
8-9 Sussex Terrace
T: (01) 667 8337
– This is a once off ticketed event
– This offer a ticket to Na Séasuir – A Delicious Pop Up at Forest Aveune
– Please make your reservation directly to the restaurant by
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and voucher number given, and it must be presented on arrival
– Ticket can only be used on April 1st at either 6:30 or 9:15
– You must be over 18 years of age to attend this event
– This ticket cannot be combined with any other promotion
– As this is a live event, no refunds will be given following the event
– Multiple tickets may be purchased
– Any overspend must be paid directly to the restaurant