Overlooking the handsome, tree-lined People’s Park in Limerick’s historic Georgian Quarter, No.1 Pery Square is a luxurious and intimate country house in the city.
With 20 bedrooms, delicious food & wine in the restaurant and a polished organic spa in the basement, No.1 Perl Square is one of the country’s prettiest and most characterful hotels.
TheTaste is offering readers an overnight stay where guests will enjoy Afternoon Tea scones and a glass of bubbly in the Georgian Drawing room, along with 1 hour complimentary thermal spa, 15% discount off spa treatment menu and full a la carte breakfast for two for €195.
– Afternoon Tea scones and a glass of bubbly in the Georgian Drawing room
– 1 hour complimentary thermal spa
– 15% discount of spa brochure treatment menu
– Full a la carte breakfast
– 2 guests sharing a club double or twin room.
The Club Rooms are classically modern, however still tie in with the heritage feel of the hotel. These rooms overlook the beautiful gardens or the red brick Georgian terraces of Limerick. Each room is cleverly named after an Irish poet. Twin rooms are also available on request.
No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa,
– Valid until 28th February 2018
– Excludes dates from 30th October to 4th November and from 27th December to 7th January.
– Offer includes overnight stay with glass of bubbly and scones on arrival, 1 hour complimentary thermal spa, 15% discount off spa treatment menu and breakfast for two
– 15% off spa treatments cannot be used in conjunction with other spa discount offers
– Scones and bubbly in the drawing room time must be pre-booked before arrival and is served from 1-6pm.
– To book, email email@example.com
– Offer available Sunday to Thursday
– Limited availbility on Fridays. Not available on Saturdays
– Advance booking required and subject to availability
– Multiple vouchers may be purchased
– Voucher may be purchased as a gift
– Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
– Voucher must be mentioned at time of booking and be presented on arrival
– 48hr cancellation notice on bookings required
– Any additional extras will be paid on departure
– Other rules may apply